Being a small business you do a lot everyday and things are hard enough without having to worry about production of brand marketing items. Product customization is a specialty involving graphic design, vector files, special software, and business flow to produce the perfect product.
Here is a quick reference to prompt what questions to ask and the process flow of a job so you can make things easier than you ever realized.
1. Purchase Order - PO's are a document you provide that tells us to begin production and includes the item, quantity and agreed pricing to begin work.
2. Artwork - We need high resolution (300dpi minimum) artwork preferably in vector format. No clue what this means? We suggest trying canva.com and saving for print.
3. Shipping and Turn Time - Be sure to confirm all shipping information is accurate with your project manager when production begins.
4. Approval of Final PDF Proof - You will receive a final PDF Production Proof on every project. YOU MUST APPROVE THIS PROOF TO BEGIN FINAL PRODUCTION. This proof will arrive via email and approval is as easy as replying "approved!"
5. Deposit or Credit Terms - All projects are 50% Deposit and remaining balance due at delivery unless you have submitted a credit application and received approval for credit terms with CreateCo.